MAXNET II, Platinum Series product line (Patented) provides a fully integrated RF & Optical Signal Management solution. By utilizing the properties of MCX connectors & mini coaxial cable, MAXNET II offers all of the benefits of our original MAXNET line & so much more in a lot less space. MAXNET II provides users with an unlimited number of module configurations to choose from so that they can easily implement their network in any manner they desire. The product lineup includes splitting/combining passive modules (16, 8, 4, 2, dual 4, & triple 2-ways), DC modules, amplifiers, power supplies, RF switches, optical transmitters, and optical receivers.
Key features include:
- Ultra-dense MCX connector-based RF/optical signal management platform
- Greater than 200% rack space savings over legacy management solutions
- Significantly reduces network lash up complexity by using MCX connectors and miniature coaxial cable
- 3RU active chassis can accommodate both active & passive modules – up to 24 single-width passives (2,4,8, dual 4-way, triple 2-way splitter/combiners and/or DCs & triple DCs) or 12 dual-width modules (16-way splitter/combiners, amplifiers, power supplies, optical receivers, optical transmitters, RF switches)
- 3RU passive chassis is also available
- Modules are positioned for front access to test points, controls and pad & EQ locations
- Active chassis is provisioned to accommodate monitoring & control over the network (HMS compliant (SNMP v2c)) or through a web browser for all active modules in the chassis. E-mail alarm notification is also supported.
- ALL active modules are hot-swappable